Monday, July 13, 2020

Expiration Date

I should be fair. I know.

I cannot fathom how Aria feels at the moment. What appears to me right now, he looks okay. This is just a usual first school day for him. And yesterday was just another Sunday. So far, what I can comprehend, for my son, Adit is just an ex husband of ibu. Nothing more and nothing less. Father? The concept is rather blur, since he didn't know him at all.

So yes, I need to be fair. I promise not to bug him to do anything in this situation. It is completely his call, if he wants to pray or not. There may not be an ex son or ex dad or whatever, but there is still an expiration date for any love connection to develop. And once it is expired, the love is likely to be out of your heart. It's gone... and that means you lost your chance to take it back. You lost your chance to reconnect.


No comments: