Thursday, March 03, 2016

The Recap

I miss reading your writing.

A message in the morning would brighten up my day. I would read a long write up more than thousand times. We did exchange emails and sometimes you wrote a little note on books you sent to me. And not to forget those cards accompanied bouquets of roses. I miss reading all of those. They always comforted me. Always. Never fails.

I miss seeing your name blinking on my screen.

Whether it is a small screen of my phone (been in 3 different size, time permits), or on my computer, the blink would make me happy. Oh, your name even blinked on a big screen once, when a chat box opened right before my presentation. None complained, maybe because what appeared on screen was: Mr. President.

I miss to see you smile.

You smiled, when your eyes met mine in the airport, or in the office lobby, or in front of my house. The smile would stay in my heart for days. 

I miss working with you.

Yes we sometimes worked together in the sense of you and I sit side by side, working with our own laptop. I guess you contaminated me with your hardworking-workaholic habit, now I always bring laptop everywhere I go. You did that, even when we had our vacation. And we would spend hours working, while we were away from our offices. And I didn't have reason to complain, since you always... always... gave me hindsight on handling stuff. And I can ask you anything about my job. You would turn what seemed to be troubles and obstacles to become as clear as crystal. You were brilliant. You are.

I miss our arguments.

We did yell at each other several times. As healthy couple does. We would sit silently afterwards, sometimes you let me cry my heart out. But it won't last long. You would explain everything clearly so I understand you better after each quarrel. And yes, I accepted you. As you are. 

I miss waking up next to you. Especially on holiday mood....

Over all, I miss you. I really do. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too...
Everything you,.. missed from my life..