Monday, March 06, 2006

Sama Saja

A Broken Heart

As I look up into the moonlit sky
I think of all the times that drifted by,
Somehow a time went on,
We decided it was time we were done.
I just wanted us to be together,
You and I forever.
There's nothing left for me anymore
Since the day I walked through the book store.
I feel a warm, rhythm of beat within my soul,
Now my future looks nothing but like a fool.
I wanted to walk with you hand in hand
Along a beach with only sea and sand,
Now I just want to ride for miles on my bike
On my own down a country track.

Dd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boston

My northern pines are good enough for me,
But there’s a town my memory uprears—
A town that always like a friend appears,
And always in the sunrise by the sea.
And over it, somehow, there seems to be
A downward flash of something new and fierce,
That ever strives to clear, but never clears
The dimness of a charmed antiquity.

Edwin Arlington Robinson
(1869 - 1935)


..wish I can share this Boston walkpath with you..