Thursday, April 27, 2006

Kecewa Berat

Anahata Yoga Resort Bali will be hosting a yoga trip package for Fit Magazine. I booked one seat by the time the ad came out, about a month ago. But this morning, when I wanted to pay my reservation, the lady who handle the stuff told me that the place was full and she cannot give me any unless somebody cancel any reservation. Of course I argued since I already made reservation a long time ago, and the payment date will not be due until tomorrow. But she said she cannot find my name. I gave her the name of the girl to whom I made my reservation and suggested her to check again. She called me just 10 min ago, told me that she was sorry she cannot help me, and that it was all her staff's mistake and she was so sorry about it. Yes, it was her staff who FORGET TO PUT MY NAME ON THE LIST. I was so dissapointed. Especially because I planned the trip not for myself. It supposed to be our (my bros, Aria & I) surprise birthday gift for EYANG. I just want to cry now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sabar ya saayyy..
kali ajah ada hikmahnyaa.. seperti ngajak gue misalnya.... heheheheh *hug*