Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Buat Kamu

Born to Love

You walk into my life
And change the balance of my days
With your eyes you say
I am yours and you are mine
But still,
Something's very wrong
No I can't just go along
Though you want to stay
I must find a reason to delay

**
We're not the same
You playing game, I know
But If I keep my feeling strong
I'll find the song you sing

Though I can tell we're worlds apart
And in my heart it's clear
That love has found a cloudy day
I'm here to say
That I
Was born to love you (more)


Such a lovely face
With a warm and tender smile
Though I want you so
Found in deep inside keep saying
Don't
Trust your heart this time
Could my mind be playing games
Am I so betrayed
That my heart and mind
Can never be the same

(George Duke)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting... that was a song I like classicly..