Thursday, December 10, 2015

I Tried, At Least

So I went on a date.

He is cute and tall. He is fun to be with, smart & witty as well. Know him for a while, and we went out for lunch several time (with bunch of other people). Only God knew the reason he called couple days ago, and we decided to go out on a date, last Wednesday. And we started as early as 6.30 am. Hahaha...

He waited patiently when I need to finish my swimming routine, then accompanied me for (a very long and laid back) breakfast. He then did his work while waiting for my meeting to be done. We met again for lunch, and my family came unplanned. So we have lunch together. He met my son, my mom, my big bro. They got along well, I may say.

Since Aria needed to get home soon to study for his exam the next day, we left right after lunch time was over. So the official date was considered to be postponed, since we only did half day instead of a full day as planned.

And that was it.

Did I have fun? Yes.


Was he good? Yes. We laughed a lot.

But we didn't have THAT click. And I believe he felt it too.

Should I give it a chance? Somehow my heart says no. And I think I'll listen.




1 comment:

riajumriati said...

Just give your both heart second chance, hope you'll get the CLICK in right time :-)